Invertebrate assemblages of pools in arid-land streams have high functional redundancy and are resistant to severe drying
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 491–501, March 2014
How to Cite
Boersma, K. S., Bogan, M. T., Henrichs, B. A. and Lytle, D. A. (2014), Invertebrate assemblages of pools in arid-land streams have high functional redundancy and are resistant to severe drying. Freshwater Biology, 59: 491–501. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12280
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2013
- World Wildlife Fund Kathryn Fuller Doctoral Fellowship
- George Melendez Wright Climate Change Fellowship
- U.S. Department of Defense awards. Grant Numbers: SERDP RC-1724, RC-2203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!