The effects of riverine impoundment on genetic structure and gene flow in two stream fishes in the Mobile River basin
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 526–543, March 2014
How to Cite
Fluker, B. L., Kuhajda, B. R. and Harris, P. M. (2014), The effects of riverine impoundment on genetic structure and gene flow in two stream fishes in the Mobile River basin. Freshwater Biology, 59: 526–543. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12283
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- World Wildlife Fund
- University of Alabama (Department of Biological Sciences)
- Tennessee Aquarium Conservation Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!