Using fuzzy-coded traits to elucidate the non-random role of anthropogenic stress in the functional homogenisation of invertebrate assemblages
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 584–600, March 2014
How to Cite
Mondy, C. P. and Usseglio-Polatera, P. (2014), Using fuzzy-coded traits to elucidate the non-random role of anthropogenic stress in the functional homogenisation of invertebrate assemblages. Freshwater Biology, 59: 584–600. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12289
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- French ‘Ministère de l'Ecologie, du Développement Durable et de l'Energie’ (MEDDE)
- ‘Office National de l'Eau et des Milieux Aquatiques’ (ONEMA)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!