Persistence in the desert: ephemeral waterways and small-scale gene flow in the desert spring amphipod, Wangiannachiltonia guzikae
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 653–665, April 2014
How to Cite
Robertson, H. L., Guzik, M. T. and Murphy, N. P. (2014), Persistence in the desert: ephemeral waterways and small-scale gene flow in the desert spring amphipod, Wangiannachiltonia guzikae. Freshwater Biology, 59: 653–665. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12293
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Australian Research Council Discovery. Grant Number: DP0770979
- National Water Commission Program (Allocating Water and Maintaining Springs in the Great Artesian Basin)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!