Evidence for iron-regulated cyanobacterial predominance in oligotrophic lakes
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 679–691, April 2014
How to Cite
Sorichetti, R. J., Creed, I. F. and Trick, C. G. (2014), Evidence for iron-regulated cyanobacterial predominance in oligotrophic lakes. Freshwater Biology, 59: 679–691. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12295
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Discovery Grants
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!