Calcium concentration in leaf litter affects the abundance and survival of crustaceans in streams draining warm–temperate forests
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 748–760, April 2014
How to Cite
Ohta, T., Niwa, S. and Hiura, T. (2014), Calcium concentration in leaf litter affects the abundance and survival of crustaceans in streams draining warm–temperate forests. Freshwater Biology, 59: 748–760. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12301
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Ministry of the Environment. Grant Number: S-9-3
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 25660111
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!