Reconstructing long-term changes (150 years) in the carbon cycle of a clear-water lake based on the stable carbon isotope composition (δ13C) of chironomid and cladoceran subfossil remains
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 789–802, April 2014
How to Cite
Frossard, V., Verneaux, V., Millet, L., Jenny, J.-P., Arnaud, F., Magny, M. and Perga, M.-E. (2014), Reconstructing long-term changes (150 years) in the carbon cycle of a clear-water lake based on the stable carbon isotope composition (δ13C) of chironomid and cladoceran subfossil remains. Freshwater Biology, 59: 789–802. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12304
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2013
- French National Research Agency (ANR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!