Consequences of altered temperature and food conditions for individuals and populations: a Dynamic Energy Budget analysis for Corbicula fluminea in the Rhine
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 832–846, April 2014
How to Cite
Petter, G., Weitere, M., Richter, O. and Moenickes, S. (2014), Consequences of altered temperature and food conditions for individuals and populations: a Dynamic Energy Budget analysis for Corbicula fluminea in the Rhine. Freshwater Biology, 59: 832–846. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12307
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!