Strong effects of occasional drying on subsequent water clarity and cyanobacterial blooms in cool tropical reservoirs
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 870–884, April 2014
How to Cite
Teferi, M., Declerck, S. A. J., De Bie, T., Lemmens, P., Gebrekidan, A., Asmelash, T., Dejenie, T., Gebrehiwot, K., Bauer, H., Deckers, J. A., Snoeks, J. and De Meester, L. (2014), Strong effects of occasional drying on subsequent water clarity and cyanobacterial blooms in cool tropical reservoirs. Freshwater Biology, 59: 870–884. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12312
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
- Flemish Institutional University Cooperation (IUC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!