Movers and shakers: nutrient subsidies and benthic disturbance predict biofilm biomass and stable isotope signatures in coastal streams
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 1361–1377, July 2014
How to Cite
Harding, J. N., Harding, J. M. S. and Reynolds, J. D. (2014), Movers and shakers: nutrient subsidies and benthic disturbance predict biofilm biomass and stable isotope signatures in coastal streams. Freshwater Biology, 59: 1361–1377. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12351
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2014
- Tom Buell BC Leadership Chair endowment
- Pacific Salmon Foundation
- BC Leading Edge Endowment
- Tula Foundation
- Hakai Network for Coastal People, Ecosystems and Management
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!