Disturbance from pond management obscures local and regional drivers of assemblages of primary producers
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 1406–1422, July 2014
How to Cite
Gallego, I., Davidson, T. A., Jeppesen, E., Pérez-Martínez, C., Fuentes-Rodríguez, F., Juan, M. and Casas, J. J. (2014), Disturbance from pond management obscures local and regional drivers of assemblages of primary producers. Freshwater Biology, 59: 1406–1422. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12354
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2014
- Andalusian Regional Government. Grant Number: P06RNM01709
- Proyecto de Excelencia
- Consejería de Innovación
- Agencia Andaluza del Agua
- Ciencia y Empresa
- Junta de Andalucía
- MINECO. Grant Number: CGL2012-39635
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!