Parasite-induced alterations of host behaviour in a riverine fish: the effects of glochidia on host dispersal
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 1452–1461, July 2014
How to Cite
Horký, P., Douda, K., Maciak, M., Závorka, L. and Slavík, O. (2014), Parasite-induced alterations of host behaviour in a riverine fish: the effects of glochidia on host dispersal. Freshwater Biology, 59: 1452–1461. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12357
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: 13-05872S
- ESF/MŠMT. Grant Number: CZ.1.07/2.3.00/30.0040
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!