Consequences of inferring diet from feeding guilds when estimating and interpreting consumer–resource stoichiometry
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 1497–1508, July 2014
How to Cite
Lauridsen, R. B., Edwards, F. K., Cross, W. F., Woodward, G., Hildrew, A. G. and Jones, J. I. (2014), Consequences of inferring diet from feeding guilds when estimating and interpreting consumer–resource stoichiometry. Freshwater Biology, 59: 1497–1508. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12361
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- The Natural Environmental Research Council. Grant Numbers: NE/C511905/1, NE/E012175/1
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 9806610
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!