Is variable connectivity among populations of a continental gobiid fish driven by local adaptation or passive dispersal?
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 1672–1686, August 2014
How to Cite
Huey, J. A., Crook, D. A., Macdonald, J. I., Schmidt, D. J., Marshall, J. C., Balcombe, S. R., Woods, R. J. and Hughes, J. M. (2014), Is variable connectivity among populations of a continental gobiid fish driven by local adaptation or passive dispersal?. Freshwater Biology, 59: 1672–1686. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12373
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Australian Research Council Linkage. Grant Number: LP0883429
- Victorian Department of Sustainability and Environment
- Queensland Department of Natural Resources and Water
- Melbourne Water and the Tasmanian Inland Fisheries Service
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!