Interannual variation in reproductive phenology in a riverine fish assemblage: implications for predicting the effects of climate change and altered flow regimes
Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 1744–1754, August 2014
How to Cite
Krabbenhoft, T. J., Platania, S. P. and Turner, T. F. (2014), Interannual variation in reproductive phenology in a riverine fish assemblage: implications for predicting the effects of climate change and altered flow regimes. Freshwater Biology, 59: 1744–1754. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12379
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2014
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB 0717047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!