Fish determine macroinvertebrate food webs and assemblage structure in Greenland subarctic streams
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 59, Issue 9, pages 1830–1842, September 2014
How to Cite
González-Bergonzoni, I., Landkildehus, F., Meerhoff, M., Lauridsen, T. L., Özkan, K., Davidson, T. A., Mazzeo, N. and Jeppesen, E. (2014), Fish determine macroinvertebrate food webs and assemblage structure in Greenland subarctic streams. Freshwater Biology, 59: 1830–1842. doi: 10.1111/fwb.12386
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2014
- Greenland Climate Research Centre (GCRC)
- L'Oréal women in science national award
- ANII (Uruguay)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!