Domestication-related variation in social preferences in chickens is affected by genotype on a growth QTL
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Genes, Brain and Behavior © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 330–337, April 2013
How to Cite
Wirén, A., Wright, D. and Jensen, P. (2013), Domestication-related variation in social preferences in chickens is affected by genotype on a growth QTL. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 12: 330–337. doi: 10.1111/gbb.12017
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2013 08:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- Swedish Research Council (VR)
- Swedish Research Council for Environment, Agricultural Sciences and Spatial Planning (Formas)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!