Nominal association with CHRNA4 variants and nicotine dependence
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Genes, Brain and Behavior © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 297–304, April 2013
How to Cite
Kamens, H. M., Corley, R. P., McQueen, M. B., Stallings, M. C., Hopfer, C. J., Crowley, T. J., Brown, S. A., Hewitt, J. K. and Ehringer, M. A. (2013), Nominal association with CHRNA4 variants and nicotine dependence. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 12: 297–304. doi: 10.1111/gbb.12021
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JAN 2013 07:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: K01 AA019447, R01 AA017889, R01 DA021913, R01 DA021905, P60 DA011015, R01 DA012845
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!