Reward-related ventral striatum reactivity mediates gender-specific effects of a galanin remote enhancer haplotype on problem drinking
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 516–524, July 2013
How to Cite
Nikolova, Y. S., Singhi, E. K., Drabant, E. M. and Hariri, A. R. (2013), Reward-related ventral striatum reactivity mediates gender-specific effects of a galanin remote enhancer haplotype on problem drinking. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 12: 516–524. doi: 10.1111/gbb.12035
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!