Impulsiveness mediates the association between GABRA2 SNPs and lifetime alcohol problems
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 525–531, July 2013
How to Cite
Villafuerte, S., Strumba, V., Stoltenberg, S. F., Zucker, R. A. and Burmeister, M. (2013), Impulsiveness mediates the association between GABRA2 SNPs and lifetime alcohol problems. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 12: 525–531. doi: 10.1111/gbb.12039
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- R37 AA07065. Grant Numbers: R01 DA02726, R03 AA01957601
- University of Michigan MICHR CTSA program. Grant Numbers: the National Center for Research Resources, UL1RR024986
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences. Grant Number: 2UL1TR000433
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!