These authors contributed equally to this work.
Dissociation of rugose-dependent short-term memory component from memory consolidation in Drosophila
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 626–632, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, J., Lu, Y., Zhao, X., Yao, X., Shuai, Y., Huang, C., Wang, L., Jeong, S. H. and Zhong, Y. (2013), Dissociation of rugose-dependent short-term memory component from memory consolidation in Drosophila. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 12: 626–632. doi: 10.1111/gbb.12056
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2013 11:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2013
- National Basic Research Project (973 Program) of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2006CB500806, 2009CB941301
- Tsinghua University Initiative Scientific Research Program. Grant Number: 20111080956
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!