MeCP2 R168X male and female mutant mice exhibit Rett-like behavioral deficits
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 732–740, October 2013
How to Cite
Schaevitz, L. R., Gómez, N. B., Zhen, D. P. and Berger-Sweeney, J. E. (2013), MeCP2 R168X male and female mutant mice exhibit Rett-like behavioral deficits. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 12: 732–740. doi: 10.1111/gbb.12070
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!