Altered neuropathic pain behaviour in a rat model of depression is associated with changes in inflammatory gene expression in the amygdala
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 705–713, October 2013
How to Cite
Burke, N. N., Geoghegan, E., Kerr, D. M., Moriarty, O., Finn, D. P. and Roche,, M. (2013), Altered neuropathic pain behaviour in a rat model of depression is associated with changes in inflammatory gene expression in the amygdala. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 12: 705–713. doi: 10.1111/gbb.12080
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- Discipline of Physiology
- Millennium Fund, National University of Ireland Galway
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!