The use of mouse models to unravel genetic architecture of physical activity: a review
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 87–103, January 2014
How to Cite
Kostrzewa, E. and Kas, M. J. (2014), The use of mouse models to unravel genetic architecture of physical activity: a review. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 13: 87–103. doi: 10.1111/gbb.12091
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 01:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- ZonMW VIDI. Grant Number: 91786327
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
- Netherlands Organization of Health Research and Development. Grant Number: 945-05-017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!