Evaluation of heritable determinants of blood and brain serotonin homeostasis using recombinant inbred mice
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 247–260, March 2014
How to Cite
Ye, R., Carneiro, A. M. D., Airey, D., Sanders-Bush, E., Williams, R. W., Lu, L., Wang, J., Zhang, B. and Blakely, R. D. (2014), Evaluation of heritable determinants of blood and brain serotonin homeostasis using recombinant inbred mice. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 13: 247–260. doi: 10.1111/gbb.12092
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2013 11:37AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
- NIH Award. Grant Number: MH096972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!