A behavioral comparison of the common laboratory rat strains Lister Hooded, Lewis, Fischer 344 and Wistar in an automated homecage system
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 305–321, March 2014
How to Cite
Clemens, L. E., Jansson, E. K. H., Portal, E., Riess, O. and Nguyen, H. P. (2014), A behavioral comparison of the common laboratory rat strains Lister Hooded, Lewis, Fischer 344 and Wistar in an automated homecage system. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 13: 305–321. doi: 10.1111/gbb.12093
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2013 01:01PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!