Social cognition and underlying cognitive mechanisms in children with an extra X chromosome: a comparison with autism spectrum disorder
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 459–467, June 2014
How to Cite
van Rijn, S., Stockmann, L., van Buggenhout, G., van Ravenswaaij-Arts, C. and Swaab, H. (2014), Social cognition and underlying cognitive mechanisms in children with an extra X chromosome: a comparison with autism spectrum disorder. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 13: 459–467. doi: 10.1111/gbb.12134
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2014 06:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!