The interactive effect of MAOA-LPR genotype and childhood physical neglect on aggressive behaviors in Italian male prisoners
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 543–549, July 2014
How to Cite
Gorodetsky, E., Bevilacqua, L., Carli, V., Sarchiapone, M., Roy, A., Goldman, D. and Enoch, M.-A. (2014), The interactive effect of MAOA-LPR genotype and childhood physical neglect on aggressive behaviors in Italian male prisoners. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 13: 543–549. doi: 10.1111/gbb.12140
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2014 11:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2014
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, NIH. Grant Number: R01 DA 10336-02
- National Institute of Drug Abuse, NIH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!