Laboratory evolution of adenylyl cyclase independent learning in Drosophila and missing heritability
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 565–577, July 2014
How to Cite
Cressy, M., Valente, D., Altick, A., Kockenmeister, E., Honegger, K., Qin, H., Mitra, P. P. and Dubnau, J. (2014), Laboratory evolution of adenylyl cyclase independent learning in Drosophila and missing heritability. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 13: 565–577. doi: 10.1111/gbb.12146
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2014 05:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2014
- Beckman Foundation and NIH. Grant Number: 5 R01 MH06944
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!