Methanotrophy in a Paleoproterozoic oil field ecosystem, Zaonega Formation, Karelia, Russia
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 467–478, November 2012
How to Cite
Qu, Y., Črne, A. E., Lepland, A. and van Zuilen, M. A. (2012), Methanotrophy in a Paleoproterozoic oil field ecosystem, Zaonega Formation, Karelia, Russia. Geobiology, 10: 467–478. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12007
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: 191530/V30
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!