Millimeter-scale resolution of trace metal distributions in microbial mats from a hypersaline environment in Baja California, Mexico
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 531–547, November 2012
How to Cite
Huerta-Diaz, M. A., Delgadillo-Hinojosa, F., Siqueiros-Valencia, A., Valdivieso-Ojeda, J., Reimer, J. J. and Segovia-Zavala, J. A. (2012), Millimeter-scale resolution of trace metal distributions in microbial mats from a hypersaline environment in Baja California, Mexico. Geobiology, 10: 531–547. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12008
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencias y Tecnologia (CONACYT). Grant Number: CB-2005-1-025341
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!