Mineral evolution and processes of ferruginous microbialite accretion – an example from the Middle Eocene stromatolitic and ooidal ironstones of the Bahariya Depression, Western Desert, Egypt
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 15–28, January 2013
How to Cite
Salama, W., El Aref, M. M. and Gaupp, R. (2013), Mineral evolution and processes of ferruginous microbialite accretion – an example from the Middle Eocene stromatolitic and ooidal ironstones of the Bahariya Depression, Western Desert, Egypt. Geobiology, 11: 15–28. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12011
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!