Microbial methane turnover at Marmara Sea cold seeps: a combined 16S rRNA and lipid biomarker investigation
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 55–71, January 2013
How to Cite
Chevalier, N., Bouloubassi, I., Birgel, D., Taphanel, M.-H. and López-García, P. (2013), Microbial methane turnover at Marmara Sea cold seeps: a combined 16S rRNA and lipid biomarker investigation. Geobiology, 11: 55–71. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12014
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!