Comparison of intact polar lipid with microbial community composition of vent deposits of the Rainbow and Lucky Strike hydrothermal fields
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 72–85, January 2013
How to Cite
Gibson, R. A., van der Meer, M. T. J., Hopmans, E. C., Reysenbach, A.-L., Schouten, S. and Sinninghe Damsté, J. S. (2013), Comparison of intact polar lipid with microbial community composition of vent deposits of the Rainbow and Lucky Strike hydrothermal fields. Geobiology, 11: 72–85. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12017
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Netherlands Darwin Centre for Biogeosciences
- United States National Science Foundation. Grant Number: OCE 0728391
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!