A new look at saponite formation and its implications for early animal records in the Ediacaran of South China
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 3–14, January 2013
How to Cite
Huang, J., Chu, X., Lyons, T. W., Planavsky, N. J. and Wen, H. (2013), A new look at saponite formation and its implications for early animal records in the Ediacaran of South China. Geobiology, 11: 3–14. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12018
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808805
- the Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41172029, 41003034
- the State Key Laboratory of Continental Dynamics, Northwest University in China
- U.S. National Science Foundation
- NASA Astrobiology Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!