A new look at saponite formation and its implications for early animal records in the Ediacaran of South China
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 3–14, January 2013
How to Cite
Huang, J., Chu, X., Lyons, T. W., Planavsky, N. J. and Wen, H. (2013), A new look at saponite formation and its implications for early animal records in the Ediacaran of South China. Geobiology, 11: 3–14. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12018
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808805
- the Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41172029, 41003034
- the State Key Laboratory of Continental Dynamics, Northwest University in China
- U.S. National Science Foundation
- NASA Astrobiology Institute
Table S1. Occurrences of trioctahedral smectite in modern and ancient marine sediments.
Table S2. Occurrences of trioctahedral smectite in modern and ancient lacustrine sediments.
Table S3. Occurrences of trioctahedral smectite in soils and mafic rocks.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.