Diversity, abundance, and distribution of NO-forming nitrite reductase–encoding genes in deep-sea subsurface sediments of the South China Sea
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 170–179, March 2013
How to Cite
Li, M., Hong, Y., Cao, H., Klotz, M. G. and Gu, J.-D. (2013), Diversity, abundance, and distribution of NO-forming nitrite reductase–encoding genes in deep-sea subsurface sediments of the South China Sea. Geobiology, 11: 170–179. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12020
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
- Environmental and Conservation Fund. Grant Number: 15/2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41076095, 30800032
- South China Sea Open Cruise by R/V Shiyan 3
- South China Sea Institute of Oceanology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!