Near-neutral surface charge and hydrophilicity prevent mineral encrustation of Fe-oxidizing micro-organisms
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 191–200, March 2013
How to Cite
Saini, G. and Chan, C. S. (2013), Near-neutral surface charge and hydrophilicity prevent mineral encrustation of Fe-oxidizing micro-organisms. Geobiology, 11: 191–200. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12021
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!