Nanometer-scale characterization of exceptionally preserved bacterial fossils in Paleocene phosphorites from Ouled Abdoun (Morocco)
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 139–153, March 2013
How to Cite
Cosmidis, J., Benzerara, K., Gheerbrant, E., Estève, I., Bouya, B. and Amaghzaz, M. (2013), Nanometer-scale characterization of exceptionally preserved bacterial fossils in Paleocene phosphorites from Ouled Abdoun (Morocco). Geobiology, 11: 139–153. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12022
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- Institut National des Sciences de l'Univers (INSU) program ‘InteractionsTerre/Vie’ (InterrVie)
- Région Ile de France. Grant Number: SESAME 2006 I-07-593/R
- INSU-CNRS, INP-CNRS
- Region Ile-de-France. Grant Number: SESAME 2000 E 1435
- INSU-CNRS, INP-CNRS
- Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences and Materials Sciences Division, U.S. Department of Energy, at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!