Oxidation of Fe(II) leads to increased C-2 methylation of pentacyclic triterpenoids in the anoxygenic phototrophic bacterium Rhodopseudomonas palustris strain TIE-1
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 268–278, May 2013
How to Cite
Eickhoff, M., Birgel, D., Talbot, H. M., Peckmann, J. and Kappler, A. (2013), Oxidation of Fe(II) leads to increased C-2 methylation of pentacyclic triterpenoids in the anoxygenic phototrophic bacterium Rhodopseudomonas palustris strain TIE-1. Geobiology, 11: 268–278. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12033
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: KA 1736/4-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!