Assessing the influence of physical, geochemical and biological factors on anaerobic microbial primary productivity within hydrothermal vent chimneys
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 279–293, May 2013
How to Cite
Olins, H. C., Rogers, D. R., Frank, K. L., Vidoudez, C. and Girguis, P. R. (2013), Assessing the influence of physical, geochemical and biological factors on anaerobic microbial primary productivity within hydrothermal vent chimneys. Geobiology, 11: 279–293. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12034
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF OCE-0838107, NSF OCE-1061934, DGE-1144152
- National Aeronautic and Space Administration. Grant Number: NASA-ASTEP NNX09AB78G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!