Global deglaciation and the re-appearance of microbial matground-dominated ecosystems in the late Paleozoic of Gondwana
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 307–317, July 2013
How to Cite
Buatois, L. A., Netto, R. G., Gabriela Mángano, M. and Carmona, N. B. (2013), Global deglaciation and the re-appearance of microbial matground-dominated ecosystems in the late Paleozoic of Gondwana. Geobiology, 11: 307–317. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12038
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council. Grant Numbers: 311727-05/08 , 311726-05/08
- Brazilian Scientific and Technological Development Council. Grant Numbers: 305208/2010-1, 401826/2010-4, PI-UNRN 2011 40-A-158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!