Linking geology, fluid chemistry, and microbial activity of basalt- and ultramafic-hosted deep-sea hydrothermal vent environments
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 340–355, July 2013
How to Cite
Perner, M., Hansen, M., Seifert, R., Strauss, H., Koschinsky, A. and Petersen, S. (2013), Linking geology, fluid chemistry, and microbial activity of basalt- and ultramafic-hosted deep-sea hydrothermal vent environments. Geobiology, 11: 340–355. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12039
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- German Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!