Morphology of biogenic iron oxides records microbial physiology and environmental conditions: toward interpreting iron microfossils
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 457–471, September 2013
How to Cite
Krepski, S. T., Emerson, D., Hredzak-Showalter, P. L., Luther, G. W. and Chan, C. S. (2013), Morphology of biogenic iron oxides records microbial physiology and environmental conditions: toward interpreting iron microfossils. Geobiology, 11: 457–471. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12043
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- NASA EPSCoR/RID. Grant Number: NNX07AT51A
- NASA Exobiology. Grant Number: NNX12AG20G
- NASA EPSCoR. Grant Number: 10-EPSCoR-0005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!