Isotopic biosignatures in carbonate-rich, cyanobacteria-dominated microbial mats of the Cariboo Plateau, B.C.
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 437–456, September 2013
How to Cite
Brady, A. L., Druschel, G., Leoni, L., Lim, D. S. S. and Slater, G. F. (2013), Isotopic biosignatures in carbonate-rich, cyanobacteria-dominated microbial mats of the Cariboo Plateau, B.C. Geobiology, 11: 437–456. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12050
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Discovery
- NSERC Post-Graduate Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!