These authors contributed equally to the work.
Spatial and temporal variability of biomarkers and microbial diversity reveal metabolic and community flexibility in Streamer Biofilm Communities in the Lower Geyser Basin, Yellowstone National Park
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 549–569, November 2013
How to Cite
Schubotz, F., Meyer-Dombard, D. R., Bradley, A. S., Fredricks, H. F., Hinrichs, K.-U., Shock, E. L. and Summons, R. E. (2013), Spatial and temporal variability of biomarkers and microbial diversity reveal metabolic and community flexibility in Streamer Biofilm Communities in the Lower Geyser Basin, Yellowstone National Park. Geobiology, 11: 549–569. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12051
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- NSF Biogeosciences Program. Grant Number: 0525453
- NASA Astrobiology Institute
- Feodor Lynen fellowship of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation and the NASA Astrobiology Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!