Silicified virus-like nanoparticles in an extreme thermal environment: implications for the preservation of viruses in the geological record
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 511–526, November 2013
How to Cite
Peng, X., Xu, H., Jones, B., Chen, S. and Zhou, H. (2013), Silicified virus-like nanoparticles in an extreme thermal environment: implications for the preservation of viruses in the geological record. Geobiology, 11: 511–526. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12052
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 41172309, 41272370
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2012CB417300
- Project of the Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: SIDSSE1301
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Council. Grant Number: A6090
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!