Microbially enhanced dissolution of HgS in an acid mine drainage system in the California Coast Range
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 20–33, January 2014
How to Cite
Jew, A. D., Behrens, S. F., Rytuba, J. J., Kappler, A., Spormann, A. M. and Brown, G. E. (2014), Microbially enhanced dissolution of HgS in an acid mine drainage system in the California Coast Range. Geobiology, 12: 20–33. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12066
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- Stanford Environmental Molecular Science Institute. Grant Numbers: CHE-0431425, CBET-1235878
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!