Does aspartic acid racemization constrain the depth limit of the subsurface biosphere?
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 1–19, January 2014
How to Cite
Onstott, T. C., Magnabosco, C., Aubrey, A. D., Burton, A. S., Dworkin, J. P., Elsila, J. E., Grunsfeld, S., Cao, B. H., Hein, J. E., Glavin, D. P., Kieft, T. L., Silver, B. J., Phelps, T. J., van Heerden, E., Opperman, D. J. and Bada, J. L. (2014), Does aspartic acid racemization constrain the depth limit of the subsurface biosphere?. Geobiology, 12: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12069
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- NASA Postdoctoral Program at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- California Institute of Technology
- Oak Ridge Associated Universities through a contract with NASA
- NASA Astrobiology Institute. Grant Number: NNA04CC03A
- NSF. Grant Numbers: EAR-0948659, EAR-0948335
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!