These authors contributed equally to the work.
An analysis of geothermal and carbonic springs in the western United States sustained by deep fluid inputs
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 83–98, January 2014
How to Cite
Colman, D. R., Garcia, J. R., Crossey, L. J., Karlstrom, K., Jackson-Weaver, O. and Takacs-Vesbach, C. (2014), An analysis of geothermal and carbonic springs in the western United States sustained by deep fluid inputs. Geobiology, 12: 83–98. doi: 10.1111/gbi.12070
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: EAR-0838575, EAR-0538304
- Institute Development Award (IDeA) Program of the National Center for Research Resources
- NSF Hydrologic Sciences Program. Grant Number: EAR – 0607808
- Continental Dynamics Program
- UNM Research Allocation Committee
- Alliance for Minority. Grant Number: HRD 0832947
- UNM Department of Biology and the Initiatives for Minority Student Development. Grant Number: GM60201
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- American Society for Microbiology Undergraduate Research Fellowship
- NIH. Grant Number: 1P20RR18754
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!